This Kindle Fire hd is second generation subsequent technology of Amazon’s Kindle fire type of coloration touchscreen product computers. Kindle Fire HD released in September 6, 2012 along with can be found in two kind factors, 7 inches along with 8. 9 inches. Both equally versions had been there for pre-order in the united states in September 6;he 7-inch version was released on September 14, while the 8.9-inch, wifi-only model was released on November 16, and the 4G-enabled version is scheduled to be released the week of Nov. 18. The 7-inch model was released in France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom on October 25 and in Japan on December 18. At present, the 8.9-inch model will only be released in the United State
- High performance 1.2 Ghz dual-core processor with Imagination PowerVR 3D graphics core for fast and fluid performance
- Over 22 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, books, audiobooks, and popular apps and games such as Facebook, Netflix, Twitter, HBO GO, Pandora, and Angry Birds Space.
- 1280×800 HD display with polarizing filter and anti-glare technology for rich color and deep contrast from any viewing angle
- Exclusive Dolby audio and dual-driver stereo speakers for immersive, virtual surround sound
- World’s first tablet with dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi for 40% faster downloads and streaming (compared to iPad 3)
- Integrated support for Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo! and more, as well as Exchange calendar, contacts, and email
- Free Skype video calls with front-facing HD camera
- Free unlimited cloud storage for all your Amazon content
- Includes special offers and sponsored screensavers.
- Learn more
- Kindle FreeTime – a personalized tablet experience just for kids. Set daily screen limits, and give access to appropriate content for each child. Free on every Kindle Fire HD. Coming next month
- Prime Instant Video – unlimited, instant streaming of thousands of popular movies and TV shows
- Kindle Owners’ Lending Library – Kindle owners can choose from more than 180,000 books to borrow for free with no due dates, including over 100 current and former New York Times best sellers and all 7 Harry Potter books.
Kindle Touch Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi/3G:-
Amazon announced a touchscreen version of the Kindle on September 28, 2011; available with Wi-Fi ($99 ad-supported, $139 no ads) or Wi-Fi/3G connectivity ($149 ad-supported, $189 no ads). Via 3G the device is able to connect to the Kindle Store, download books and periodicals, and access Wikipedia. Experimental web browsing (outside of Wikipedia) on Kindle Touch 3G is only available over Wi-Fi. The device uses the same 6-inch E-ink screen of the previous Kindle model, with the addition of an infrared touch-screen control. Like its predecessor, the Kindle Touch has a capacity of 4GB and battery life of two months.The Kindle Touch began to ship on November 15, 2011 (U.S. only). Amazon announced in March 2012 that the device would be available in the UK, Germany, France, Spain and Italy on April 27, 2012
The Kindle Fire is a great eBook reader. However, the ability to read eBooks is just one of the features this device offers. This device will also allow you to read your email and open most attachments. Because of the dual-core processor, you can easily use more than one app without having to sacrifice quality. With full tablet capabilities and Amazon’s cloud storage, all at an incredible value, the Kindle Fire takes eBook readers to a brand new level.
Done..! Thank you.