Internet is the best technological invention till date. It is the most useful thing. We can get access every piece of knowledge any time using internet. But everything comes with its good points and bad points. Internet is not a exception for this rule. Here I am going to show you how to block adult websites On Your PC.
Internet has lots of content from little piece of knowledge, wonderful pictures, news, entertaining videos, etc. But there are many adult porn sites which are not appropriate to be accessed at office places. Also, these sites are not good to be accessed by your children’s. But the good thing is you can block certain adult sites from accessing it.
Once you block them, nobody can access them on your computer. There are many methods by which you can black adult websites on your PC. Here are some of the methods to block adult sites.
Here is three simple methods to block adult sites:
Google Chrome is popular web browser. You can block adult sites on this browser in some simple steps.
1. Firstly, go to Google Chrome store. It is the store of extensions available for Google chrome.
2. In search bar, types You’ll get number of extensions which can block adult content on your browser. Select one of the extensions from list.
3. Now after selecting one extension, install it on your Google Chrome Browser. It will get installed in seconds.
After installation, the extension will start to do its work efficiently. But after installing it for first time, restart your browser for better results. Whoila!! It will block all possible adult sites from accessing.
Mozilla firefox is second most used web browser. It also has extensive library of addons. Using these addons, you can install one of these addons on firefox and block adult websites easily.
1. To install addon to block adult sites, go to Firefox addon store and Search for “Anti-Porn Pro” addon and install it by clicking on “Add to Firefox” and restart the browser after installing it.
2. Now, the add-on will block all possible adult sites automatically, but if you still want to block some other sites, go to Tools-> Anti-Porn Pro configuration menu. There you’ll find many options for configuring block on sites.
3. Now go to “Black List” option on configuration menu. Add the site link there which you want to block from accessing. And clicks “save”.
So that’s how you can block all adult sites on Google Chrome and Mozilla FireFox web browsers.
If you are using Windows 8 operating system, then you can configure parental control settings to block certain sites on all browsers.
1. When you login to your Windows 8 user account using Microsoft email ID, you’ll be redirected to Family safety website, where you can manage filtering option. Additionally, you can configure restrictions on websites using control panel.
2. To enable it, go to Control Panel -> network and Internet -> Internet Options -> Open “Content” tab -> click on “Family Safety”.
3. Now choose the account on which you want to enforce parental control options and then click save.
4. There are many options from which you can restrict accessing content. Click on “Web Filtering” and click on “For kids, use websites that I allow” and click “save”.
That’s it. You’ve now block all adult websites on Windows 8 for the particular user you selected. We hope you’ll find this post helpful.