In this article i am going to show you a simple trick or simply it browser feature that will help you to convert an single web page into PDF file format so that you will able to read particular article even if you don’t have internet connection.
Here is Steps for “How To Save Web Page To PDF File ?”
1. First of all Open the Google Chrome Browser on your Computer system
2. After that go to the web page that you want to convert into a PDF file format.
3. Then press Ctrl + P on Windows PC or Command + P if you are on a Mac to Open the the Print dialog on Chrome Browser.
4. Now Change the destination to “Save As PDF” and hit the save button.
5. The current web page will instantly be downloaded as a PDF document.
This is the simplest way to save an online web-page to to PDF format.