We know that Facebook is the second number website in the World in terms of Visitors. Facebook is actually obtaining tremendous number of targeted users for any sort of brands. names. Regardless of whether your company is really a website designing firm, Internet shop, a tourism affiliation, a public entertainer, foodstuff & cocktails, matrimonial, and so forth. in Facebook, you’ll find thousands of visitors for the program. You could have observed which the story put up straight on Facebook draws in additional traffic, Comments, share, like, subscribe to your blog/product/service, customer to your services, make them shop your products “straight” on the Facebook to that particular webpage (to some external website).
So here I am going to show you How to Embed Webpage into Facebook Page ?.To get more idea about this stuff visit embedded HTML pages of Best Friends Animal Society: Donate Page.
Here is step by step process that will show you how to embed webpage into Facebook Fan page. To Complete this process you need to things, First is Facebook account and another one is Facebook Fan page on which you want promote your webpage.
1. First of all login to your Facebook account.
2. Then Search for the Static HTML: iframe tabs on Facebook app and click on Add Static HTML to a Page.
3. After that you will see new tab/window ask you to choose your Facebook page on which you want to embed webpage.
4. Now go back to your Facebook Page. Here, you’ll get a new custom tab added, with named ‘Welcome’. Click on it.
5. After That, on the next page, click on “Edit Tab”.
8. From the this opened page, select “Your Website “ tab from the left sidebar (under Free apps section) and simply click ‘Use Website App’.
9. Now On the next page, add your webpage’s URL address at the box prompting “Web page address” (recommended: HTTPS). Here if you don’t want scroll bar (iFrame) for your embedded webpage on Facebook page, simply tick the box ‘Remove scroll bar’ and options will appear to set page width and height. Set proper page width and height by moving their respective sliders as shown in image below.
Here you can preview your webpage simply by hitting “update preview” button.
10. After this, go to settings page’s top area. Here are some options provided in tabs. For example, Fangate will tell you how visitors counts, that visited this page before liking your Facebook fanpage, Settings option also help you to grab short link for your Facebook page. Press “Save & Publish”
And Finally click on “Done Editing tab” that will Embed Webpage into Facebook Page. Thats it…!!!
Hope that trick will help you to boost your webpage traffic..!!!