If you have some private files or Documents that you want to hide it from another person in your computer, then you don’t wanna miss on this fail safe trick. This article will help you with “How Hide Files Behind The Images “. As of now you might have used File hide or Secure software to lock that folder with password. But now in this Article I will share some interesting trick to Hide files Behind the Image. To hide a file behind a image means that if any one opens that image he/she will only be able to see the image, but to see the hidden file we need to open that image in a specific way. So, do you want to know how hide files behind Images? Lets start!
How To Hide File Behind Images?
- First of all select image to be used for hiding the file behind it.
- After that select a file to hide behind the image and convert it in .RAR format with the help of the WinRAR.
- If you don’t have any knowledge about how to use command prompt then simply copy both those files and paste it on your Desktop.
- Now open command prompt by going to Start > Accessories > Command Prompt (or Simply press Windows button + R) and type following commands in it.
- Here CD stands for change directory. By typing above command you change your directory to desktop. After that type the command given below and press enter.
- Replace imagename.jpg with the name of image you want your file to be hidden behind. Don’t forget to add image format (Eg: .jpg,.png,.gif)
- Replace filename with name of your file you want to hide. It must be in .rar format.
- Finally Replace finalimage.jpg with whatever name you want your final image with hidden files to be. This is the image where your file will be hidden.
How To Access Hidden File ?