PowerPoint is powerful application to create wonderful presentations. If you want to do a presentation for your office meeting, it will really help you. Microsoft PowerPoint helps you to create interactive presentations. You can add pictures, music and Videos too. Here is simple way “How To Add Clickable Links to YouTube Videos”
How to Add a YouTube Video to a PowerPoint Presentation:-
If you want to add a video as a reference to your PowerPoint presentation, you can add it very easily. Also, you can embed YouTube video directly in presentation slide. That video will be streamed live from YouTube in your presentation. But the problem with embedding YouTube videos directly in presentation is it will need working internet connection for playing. If you have proper internet connection, you can embed YouTube video, but if you don’t have working internet connection at presentation place, you have to follow different methods. I will show you both methods to add YouTube videos in PowerPoint presentations.
Here is the first method to embed YouTube video in PowerPoint presentation using YouTube Video Wizard very easily.
- To embed the YouTube video in presentation, you’ve to choose the video first from YouTube and copy the URL of that video.
- After deciding which video to add, download and install YouTube wizard application from http://skp.mvps.org/youtube.htm
- >Download the zip file and then extract it. You’ll see PowerPoint add on, Drag and drop it on PowerPoint tool in ‘Insert’ tab. You’ll see a macro virus warning, click on “enable” and you’ll see YouTube video option in PowerPoint toolbar.
- After installing, this small add-on will add ‘insert YouTube video’ tab to your PowerPoint toolbar.
- Now click on the ‘insert YouTube video’ option from your PowerPoint toolbar and then you’ve to add exact URL of the YouTube video you want to add. After adding YouTube video URL, click on proceed. Video will be added after you follow procedure. Now you can resize and change position of your embedded YouTube video in presentation slide. Now Here is #4 Steps you need to follow to complete the resize setting of your video in power point.
After that you will see prompt massage like below, just select Enable Macros Option.
#1 Step:- Enter or paste in the link to the YoutTube video From browser address bar.
#2 Step:- Select the options to be applied to the inserted Flash Movie
3. While Playing the movie:-
- Shaow all
- No borders
- Exact Fit
- Do not Scale the movie
1. Set Video Size to —% of the size.
2. Set Shape position at: ——-
#4 Step:- Finish.
That’s how you can easily embed YouTube video in PowerPoint presentation. Remember, you need working internet connection to play that video in presentation. If you don’t have working internet connection at presentation place, here is another way to add YouTube videos in PowerPoint.