How to install line for pc windows 8 and windows 7:-
Line is a messaging, communication app which allows you to send free messages and perform free voice calls to other users of this app. Its very useful and convenient, however if you are interested in making use of this app on your windows 7 or 8 running PC, you are free to do that too, its fairly easy as the app makers themselves have made their app or software available for windows running computers. The audio quality you receive during the phone call is brilliant and you would find no complaints. The texts are unlimited 24 hours a day. Users are also free to share photos and videos to your friends and family. There are 100s of apps like LINE which are available on the Google Play Store but none of them seem to match the popularity and features offered by this unique application.
The app allows you to find your friends who are using LINE PC by syncing your account with the contacts on your mobile. You also get to add contacts using NFC and you also get to know whether your friends have read the messages you’ve sent. It has more than 200 million users, which means you will have a great chance of finding someone you know on LINE.
Installing LINE on your computer running Windows 8 and Windows 7 are super easy. All you need is an account registered on a smart phone or tablet to get started.
Instructions for Windows 8
• First, install LINE on a smart phone running android or iOS.
• Once you install the app, Settings Email Registration Register Email ID.
• Go to your computer, open up your browser and go here.
• There double click the PC Version.
• It will prompt you to download from the Windows Store, click Okay.
• Sign in with your Microsoft account and password and download the LINE app for Windows 8.
• Sign in with your email and password that you created with your smart phone or tablet before.
Instructions for Windows 7:-
• Like before, make an account with LINE with a smart phone or tablet.
• Go here and download the one for Windows 7, from which we picked the one for Windows 8.
• A prompt for download will come up, agree and save it to your computer.
• Double click the selected file and it will prompt for install. Click Okay.
• You can choose your preferred language. Click Next.
• Click Install and be patient.
• Once the installation is complete you can go ahead and sign in with the account that you had created earlier using a smart phone or tablet.
So this is how you can install and work LINE on your PC running either Windows 8 or Windows 7. It’s interesting to know that LINE also supports Mac and Linux, so it supports all 4 major platforms.