World’s highly celebrated festival is only Christmas. The Christmas is the festival mainly celebrated by Christians all over the world. Nowadays, people from every religion and every country started to celebrate it. Not only Christians, everyone becomes happy on Christmas. Every year, Christmas is celebrated on 26th December. This year, it will be celebrated on the same date, i.e., 26th December.
If you are really interested in celebrating the Christmas 2015, then you should check out some of the best Christmas 2015 WhatsApp status quotes and messages. We also have huge collection of Christmas 2015 Facebook status updates for you. You can freely use these Merry Christmas 2015 WhatsApp messages and share the joy with your beloved friends.
We worked very hard to find these best Merry Christmas 2015 WhatsApp statuses and Merry Christmas 2015 Facebook Updates. We worked all night and collected these best messages and status updates. Now, you can be sure that these Christmas WhatsApp messages 2015 will be the best and unique.
So, here is the huge collection of Merry Christmas 2015 WhatsApp status and Facebook Messages for 26th December, 2015.
Merry Christmas WhatsApp Messages 2015
- There is nothing more magical than decorated trees, lights, presents, family and friends to brighten up your life. Merry Christmas!
- My best friend deserves nothing but the best, so I wrote this quote for you. Merry Christmas.
- We wanted to send something super special for Christmas, but I had a problem …. how do I wrap a hug and a big kiss?
- Christmas: congratulations for the New Year: prosperity, and forever: our friendship
- May this Christmas … every desire become flower, every pain star, smile every tear in every heart in sweet home
- Christmas brings dreams and wishes of good will, fulfil those dreams are my wishes for you. Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas 2015 Facebook Messages
Here are some of the best Merry Christmas 2015 Facebook Messages for you! Send them to your friends and enjoy the day of Christmas 2015!
- Humanity is a great, immense
This is proved by what we feel
in our hearts at Christmas. (John Paul II)
- If you do not know what to give
your loved ones at Christmas, you
Give them your love
- Christmas is a night of reflection,peace, harmony and more. You feel the arrival of baby Jesus, forgive, among others. On this day open your heart to everyone who needs it, he feels the action of others and show what you have inside. Give the real value to the good night.Congratulations on this Christmas toyou all.
- Christmas Eve was a night of song that wrapped itself about you like a shawl. But it warmed more than your body. It warmed your heart filled it, too, with a melody that would last forever
Download Merry Christmas HD Images & Wallpapers: http://technovally.com/merry-christmas-2015-hd-images-wallpapers-photos-free-download/