Nikon Coolpix has launched a new camera P1000 with outstanding features. It now comes with 16-megapixel camera and 125 times additional optical zoom lens. This has solved the problem of clicking high-quality images from a considerable distance. Alongside, the camera comes with HD 4K UHD/30p movies support.
The camera is user-friendly and can be operated by an unprofessional person as well. P1000 camera would have the world’s highest zoom ratio that comes in a range from 24mm to 3000mm equivalence. It’s far better than its predecessor P900 that have 83 times more zoom lens power. P900 comes at f/6.5 focal length while P1000 at f/8 focal length.
Both the cameras have lens with equal focal length and sensors. Camera lenses have f/2.8 focal length and 16MP 1/2.3-inch sensor to give in-depth zooming effect. The initial cost of Nikon Coolpix P1000 will be $1000 and will roll out in the United States market quite soon.
Capturing owing pictures of birds, animals, celestial and the terrestrial bodies along with the surroundings from a far distance have become easier and interesting. Nikon adds a raw support with 100 to 6400 ISO range. Isn’t that sounding interesting? Seven continuous best shots can be captured in just seconds even if they cannot be clicked continuously without taking any break.
Nikon Coolpix P1000 is launched to give high-resolution quality and build high streamlined operability. It’s just to impress Nikon’s customers.
Additional features included in Nikon Coolpix P1000:
- Advanced Speed image-processing engine
- Dual detect Optical Virtual Reality in order to reduce vibration and increase shutter speed by 5.0/stops
- 2.36M-dot OLED viewfinder for receiving shots into proper focus
- 3.2-inch TFT LDC monitor
- Shoots 4K video at 30 fps
- The raw image capturing mode
- Accessory terminal supported with different accessories such as Speed lights
- SnapBridge Bluetooth image transfer system
- The electronic device weighs 3.1 pounds which is actually heavier than any other DSLR it can be tucked around your neck
Often, our hands start shaking and shivering while capturing images for long-range shots. Just to eradicate this issue, Nikon offers ML-L7 Bluetooth remote and MC-DC2 wired shutter. These assistances don’t come supplementary to the camera. Hence, users need to purchase it separately.
Nikon camera will be available in the United States market from this September, but if you are so impatient to drain out your pockets and to get it around your neck you can pre-order it today itself.