Do you Wan’t Reset your windows 8 password in 10 minutes without using any kind of third party software..?
In this article I’ll try and produce an easy that you follow tutorial that will be use full regarding beginner end users along with pros whenever they acquire caught up behind your logon screen of an windows 8 simply because missing or even forgotten their particular Password. And so the following is the way to get it done throughout 10 minutes or even a smaller amount:
- To Achieve this you need a Windows 8 PC to make a System Recovery Disk .
- Similarly you need a CD Burner + Blank CD.
- If you have a tablet or a notebook and you don’t have a CD burner then You need a 512 MB USB thumb drive to make a System Recovery USB instead.
- Now, to make a system recovery CD, Go to control panel and navigate to Windows 8 File Recovery, click on that icon, and from the next screen choose from the top left ( Create a System Recovery Disk ) and follow the on-screen instructions to make that CD.
- If you want (if you don’t have CD burner) to make a System Recovery USB thumb drive go to control panel and navigate to ( Recovery ), click on that icon and fromthe next screen choose ( Create a recovery drive ) and follow the instructions to make a bootable System Recovery USB.
- While you are set, boot the particular secured LAPTOP OR COMPUTER that needs to be unlocked with this COMPACT DISC or maybe UNIVERSAL SERIES BUS you just created, and comply with the particular Snapshots down below
- After that Choose Advance Option.
- That will resulting into the command prompt window. In that prompt window type diskpart and hit Enter key.
- After that type list vol and hit Enter key (watch for spaces between it).
- Now just Locate your Windows partition Latter (In our case it is C Drive).
- Then type Exit And press Enter Key.
- Then type: c: and hit Enter key (your Windows drive maybe different so change it accordingly to the drive letter you have)
- Now type: cd windows ( Here watch for Blank spaces ) and hit Enter key.
- After that type: cd system32 (Here watch for Blank spaces) and hit Enter key.
- Then type: copy cmd.exe cmd.exe.original (Here watch for Blank spaces) and hit Enter key.
- After that type: del Utilman.exe (Here watch for Blank spaces) and hit Enter key.
- Then type: ren cmd.exe Utilman.exe (Here watch for Blank spaces) and hit Enter key.
- Then type: Shutdown -r -t 00 (Here watch for Blank spaces) and hit Enter key, the PC will restart.
- After Some time you will reach at Logon Screen click on the Ease of Access Center icon on the left bottom side of the screen.
- Now the command prompt window will open
- Now type: net user (Here watch for Blank spaces) and hit Enter key.
- After that type: net user TechnoVally.com * ( replace TechnoVally.com with the name you find in your pc) and hit Enter key.
- Now type the new password you want and hit Enter key( when you type the cursor will not move and you will not see what you type, so be carefull what you type, because you are typing blindly the new password).
- Right now you just confirm the new password when prompted and hit Enter key when done:
- Now type Exit and hit the Enter key to close the Windows command prompt.
- And at Last Logon to the locked account with the new password you just created.
I hope you have Enjoyed This Trick.