Karbonn is android smartphone manufacturing company which is founded by some young Indian entrepreneurs. During the initial the company manufactured only entry level and medium range smartphones. Due to the good responses from the users the company started to manufacture flagship killer device which includes Karbonn Titanium S5 and Titanium S5 plus.
The first device which is Titanium S5 was released along with Samsung’s galaxy S4. The device has got some tight competition from Galaxy S5. In middle of that Titanium S5 got lot of appreciation from the users especially on the price point.
The device has got some relay awesome specs. It was running on the 4.2 version of android and has a 8MP rear shooter camera. After that Google released the 3 new versions of Android which is Jelly Bean(4.3), Kitkat(4.4) and the latest one which is Lollipop(5.0).
There is no confirmation from the Company that the Karbonn Titanium S5 will get the latest operating system updates. But don’t worry if your device is rooted you can upgrade “How to root Karbonn Titanium S5”.
What We Need:?
Before getting to the process here are some important tasks that you have to do as preparations.
- The first thing that you have to understand is that after rooting you will not be able to claim any warranty for the handset. So it is recommended to try after your warranty period.
- The second step is to Backup all the important files from the phone. During some case the device may ask for a complete system wipe. In such cases it is good to take a backup of all the datas.
- Make sure that there is a minimum 5MB of free space in the device.
- And finally make sure the device battery is charged to a 100 percent.
How to Root Karbonn Titanium S5:-
The rooting process of Titanium S5 is pretty simple. You don’t need a PC for this purpose. All you need is Karbonn Titanium S5 device. Rooting is done through a third party app called Farmaroot. The app has been tested in many android smartphones and most of them worked.
The first step is to download the Farmaroot app from the this link.
- Either you can use PC or your smartphone to download the file. If you are using a PC just copy the file on to your phone’s SD card.
- Now the next thing is to allow unknown applications to install in your phone. Goto Settings -> Security -> tick unknown sources.
- If it is already enabled then you may skip the above step.
- Now install the downloaded application on to your phone.
- Once the application is downloaded launch it from App drawer.
- On the applications UI you will see a button called “GANDALF EXPLOIT”.
- Just hit it. This will start rooting process. Once the rooting is completed just restart your device for a full system optimization.
That’s it! your device is rooted. Above steps should be performed with cautious and with your own risk.