How to Root Micromax Funbook Infinity P275:-
Micromax Funbook Infinity P275 is a full touch bar running on Android and rooting this device will enable you to make full use of its potential and its something which every Funbook Infinity user should do , however, you should also make sure you understand the risks involved in rooting your phone. The Funbook Infinity P275 is powered by a Cortex A8 processor clocked at 1.2 GHz, there is also a RAM of 512 MB and an internal storage of about 4 GB. This 7 inch tablet belongs in the budget category of tablets. It runs on Ice Cream Sandwich and offers Wi-Fi as well as a USB port.
Rooting will let you get attain root access within the android subsystem. So once you root the device, you’d be able to install all the apps which is not released on the Google Play Store. It will let you do sophisticated things which are usually not available to phones running official firmware.
There are two known ways to root this device. They are:
• Root Many Android! By Bin4ry
• Super One Click by CLShortFuse
• Go to Settings, Developers, and check USB Debugging.
• Connect the Micromax Funbook Infinity P275 to your computer using a USB cable.
• Let your computer install the necessary drivers for the device (only if you’re plugging it in for the first time ever)
• Change the connectivity option as well by going to Settings, Storage, Options, USB Computer Connection.
• Make sure your device is fully charged, so that it doesn’t run out of battery in the middle of rooting.
• Backup all your data and disable your antivirus programs.
• Remove your SD Card.
• Rooting your device will strip it off all of the privileges offered by the manufacturer and it will void your warranty. So it’s probably better to do this once your warranty expires.
• Rooting is a fairly easy process but if it’s not done right, it might lead to a lot of problems such as damage to the software.
• You have to know that we will not be responsible if you brick or damage your phone during the rooting process, so you should take the sole responsibility.
Instructions for Root Many Android by Bin4ry
• Download the file for rooting from here.
• Extract the files.
• Run RunMe.bat
• Read the instructions and follow.
• Connect your Micromax Infinity P275 to your computer.
• Go to your tablet and select Restore My Data.
• When the process is completed, press done.
You have successfully rooted your Funbook.
Instructions for Super One Click by CLShortFuse
• Download the root file from here.
• Run Superoneclick.exe
• Select the root button and be patient.
• Click yes, if you wish to test it.
You have successfully rooted your Funbook. The un-rooting options are available within the root package, so make use of that if you wish to revert back to the official firmware. Enjoy!