As the emergence of Android operating system lots of local brands started to manufacture smartphones for a compromising price value. Some of them was a huge success and some are not. Prestigio was one of the brand in this category. The brand has its own tablets and smartphones which is running on Android OS. Their products price is not much high compared to other known brands.
Prestigio MultiPhone PAP4300 DUO is a mid-range smartphone which runs on the ice cream sandwich version of Android. The phone has pretty good decent features. It has a 4.3 inch screen with a 5mp rear camera with a LED flash and is a dual SIM phone.
One of the advantages of the local brand smartphones is that it is easy to root compared to other big brands.
Through this tutorial you will be able to Root Prestigio Multi phone PAP4300.
As similar to all other rooting tutorials there is a number of steps that you should do before you begin:
- One of the important thing that you have to note is that after rooting you won’t be able to get any warranty for your device. Rooting will void the phone’s warranty.
- Download the latest version of ADB drivers from the below link. The driver is only compatible with the operating systems till windows 8. This is not compatible with windows 8.1 operating system.
- Enable the Android debugging option from Settings -> Developer options -> USB Debugging.
- Download the root package from the this link: Click Here!
- This is a universal rooting tool. You can use this tool for other brands too.
And finally backup all the important data’s and contacts from the phone.
How to Root Prestigio MultiPhone PAP4300 DUO
If you have done all the above steps then proceed to rooting procedure:
- The first step that you have to follow is that to connect your Prestigio Multi phone PAP 4300 to your PC using a USB cable.
- Now extract the root package on to your desktop or somewhere else. Make sure to put all the contents on to the same folder. Otherwise the rooting tool will not work.
- Once the device is connected to PC execute the batch file named as “RunMe.bat”.
- Now select the Normal mode in the following screen. This will start rooting.
- Once the rooting is complete you can see a success message.
- If you are getting some message called ”Error: Device not found” this is probably due to your device is not recognized. You may disconnect the USB cable and try it on some other ports.
- If still the problem exist then it is recommended to reinstall the device driver. You can avail the latest updated USB drivers from their official site.
That’s it now your device rooted. You can install custom recoveries to the device in order to flash custom ROMS to the device.