If you have the Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 with the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and your hands waiting to get rooted ASAP; Then this article will give you direction. This article guideline will help for “How to root Samsung Galaxy Ace 2”.
- This article guideline will help you to root Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 running on android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean version.
- Note That: this will wipe/clear all your files, folders and data on your device. Kindly proceed at your own risk.
What You Need? :
- Download And install all needed Samsung drivers on your PC/Laptop. (If you already have it then ignore it). To download Samsung USB drivers for windows click here.
- Download rooting package and save it to the root of your device’s sdcard (By Connecting your device to PC/Laptop throght micro USB cable). Download rooting package here.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 2
- First of all turn off your Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 device.
- After that power your device back on by simultaneously pressing the ‘Volume Up’ button, ‘Home’ button and ‘Power’ button. This process will take you to the ‘Recovery Mode’.
- Now simply select the option ‘Install Update From External Storage‘.
- Then locate ‘Rooting Package’ that you had placed onto your sdcard earlier.
- Once selected, that rooting package will being flashing automatically to your Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 device.
- Once the flashing process is complete, reboot your device.