If you have one of many recent innovative developments done by Samsung?, that is Samsung Galaxy Camera, And your hands waiting to root it. Then don’t worry you’re at the perfect place. This article will guide you for “How to root Samsung Galaxy Camera”. (Root your device at your own risk).
This article guideline will help you to root your Samsung Galaxy Camera Specially on Jelly Bean (Android 4.1.1) with the build – GC100XXALK1.
What You Need?:
Here is list of What You Need before staring rooting process. Make sure that you are ready with the following items.
- Download zip file named “Odin3_v1.85.zip“to your PC/Laptop and then extract this file to the desktop.
- Download zip file named “CF-Auto-Root-gd1-ekgc100.zip” to your PC/Laptop and then extract this file to the desktop.
- Download Samsung Android USB drivers on Windows for the Galaxy S4.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Camera:
- First of all turn off your device.
- Then remove the battery and wait for a while and then insert it back.
- Now boot into ‘Download Mode’ by pressing the ‘Volume Down’ button, ‘Camera’ button and ‘Power’ button. (Volume Down + Camera + Power) Keep it pressed till the screen will respond properly.
- Simply double-click on odin3 v1.85.exe application file (from the desktop location to where you had earlier extracted Odin3_v1.85.zip file) to launch Odin.
- Now plug-in your device to the PC/Laptop through USB cable.
- After you had plugged-in your device, look at the first box at the top (Upper side) of Odin, that is ID: COM will turn into yellow and then the message ‘Added’ will promote in the message box in Odin (When this doesn’t happen be sure to have your drivers for the device installed on your PC.)
- Now then in the Odin window, press on PDA button and choose the CF-Auto-Root-gd1-ekgc100.tar.md5 file which available at the desktop where you had extracted the zip file CF-Auto-Root-gd1-ekgc100.zip before boot.
- Here make that sure, auto Reboot and F. Reset time are properly selected in the Odin window.
- Now click on ‘Start’ button to start the flashing process.
- Then wait until Odin does it work properly. After that the box appearing at the top of Odin will show ‘PASS’ after completion of flashing process.
- Now here wait till the device auto reboots.
- Unplug the USB cable from PC/Laptop.
That’s it, Your Samsung Galaxy Camera has been Rooted.