If you have the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and you’re waiting to get rooted as soon as possible; Then here we are just to give you direction, with the perfect thing you needed to get started. This article will guide you to root your Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
This article guideline is only applicable for that limited model of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 running with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean- SM-N9006, SM-N900, SM-N900T, SM-N900W8, SM-N9002, SM-N9005, SM-N900P, SM-N900S, SM-N9009, SM-N9008.
What you need? :-
This is a list of what we need before getting started:
1. Download the rooting Package Here for your respective device. Take more attention during selection of package related to your model. This is taken from forum.xda-developers.com.
2. Download and install Samsung Galaxy Note 3 drivers (don’t worry if you already have). Restart your computer/laptop after the installation of drivers.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
1. First of all Extract downloaded rooting package.
2. Make sure your device is disconnected from your PC/laptop.
3. Now open the file named Odin3-vX.X.exe.
4. After that, On the Odin window, Press on the PDA button.
5. Browse and Choose the file CF-Auto-Root-….tar.md5 (Note that file name is depends on your device model), which you had extracted.
6. Then turn off your.
7. Now the most important thing: boot into Download Mode by using the ‘Volume Down’, ‘Home’ and ‘Power’ buttons pressed
i.e. (Volume Down + Power + Home), an option you see a Warning! screen. After that, press the ‘Volume Up’ button to enter into Download mode.
8. Now Connect your device to your PC/Laptop through a USB cable.
9. Note that: Don’t make any other changes and make sure that the ‘Repartition‘ option is not selected.
10. After that Click on the Start button to start rooting process accordingly.
11. Then wait for the device to reboot completely.
Kindly check if your device didn’t boot properly into Recovery mode and the device rooting didn’t take place, Don’t worry..!! just try repeating these steps again and again.
If it is still doesn’t get routed, Simply untick ‘Auto-reboot in that Odin and after that flashing, take out the device battery, wait for some interval of time and then re-insert your device battery, and boot manually just Press (Volume Down + Home + Power) Button.
Hope that it will help you to root your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 device.