If you have a brand new Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 and you want to root it then this perfect place for you. Here this post guideline will help you for how to Samsung Galaxy s4 GT-I9500. But be careful, this poster guideline is only for the Exynos 5 Octa version.
- Note that this post rooting guideline is for the Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 with running OS Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean only.
- Don’t attempt this rooting method if you do not have the I9500. This entire rooting process will clear-up your device, so proceed at your own risk.
What you need? :-
- Download Samsung Android USB drivers on Windows for the Galaxy S4.
- Download Odin3 Flash Utility.
- Download Clockworkmod Recovery & Root.
- Your Device have at minimum 50% battery left.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500:-
1. First of all make that sure you’ve downloaded all needed files and Drivers listed above.
2. Now boot your Galaxy S4 device into ‘Download Mode’. Then press the power off button, after that plug in the USB cable into your PC/Laptop and hold ‘Volume Up’ button + ‘Down’ button simultaneously with the power button.
3. Simply Launch Odin3 on your PC/Laptop and connect your device in ‘Download Mode’. That Odin3 will automatically detect your device and indicate a COM port at the top.
4. Now Under PDA, choose the cofface_samsungI9500_recovery_en_0503. tar file to flash the recovery. This will later be used to root your device. Here make sure that Re-Partition is unchecked and don’t do anything with rest of the setting. Leave rest setting as is. Then press start button to begin the flashing process.
5. Hereafter the flash is complete, your Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 will automatically reboot. If not then reboot manually. As the booting process is complete, power it back off.
6. Now reboot your device into CWM recovery which you just flashed by pressing and holding ‘Volume Up’ button + ‘Home’ button and ‘Power’ button.
7. In recovery, you’ll go to root your phone. Here CWM recovery will notify automatically once the process is complete.
8. After that reboot your phone again and you’ll get lots of apps installed on your Galaxy S4. Note that: – Not update the so binaries after this rooting process.
Finally Here is your rooted Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 (Exynos 5 Octa) on Android Jelly Bean…!!!
Visit to “Root Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505, LTE Qualcomm version) on Android Jelly Bean”