After rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 you will get lots of advanced features like backing up your device data, providing firewall to the application installed into your device, etc. This article guideline will help you to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 with few simple steps.
To follow this article guideline to root your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 with the help of official stock recovery that comes with your Tab. This guidelins is applicable to all kind of Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 with running on android 4.0 (ICS) version. This steps has been worked on P6800 ICS XXLQ1.
What you need:?
- Download Zip file named Root_SuperSU.0.96.Only-signed.zip to your PC/Laptop. Note That:Don’t extract this zip file. Save this Zip file in the any preferred folder/directory of your phone’s memory/storage.
- Download Samsung Android USB drivers on Windows for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7
Here is the steps to root your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 using Official Stock Recovery:
- First of all turn off your device.
- Then boot into ‘Download Mode’ by pressing and holding the ‘Volume Down’ button and ‘Power’ button Simultaneously (Volume Down + Power).
- Now use the ‘volume’ buttons to get to apply update from external storage option in the recovery menu.
- After that press ‘Power’ button to choose the option.
- Now, simply browse to the directory where you had placed the Zip file named Root_SuperSU.0.96.Only-signed.zip.
- Highlight Root_SuperSU.0.96.Only-signed.zip using the ‘volume’ buttons. To select use or press ‘Power’ button.
- Here, Wait till the rooting process to complete.
- Once rooting process done, go back to the main menu.
- Choose ‘Reboot System Now’ Option.
- Thats it….!!
Here is successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7!