All we know that Android apps are more use full and interesting. If you are want to use an Android app and cant afford an Android device now, Then no need to worry about it , here is another solution specially for you. You can Run And play your favorite Android games on to your PC. It is possible just because of Android emulators. Android emulators provides platform to run or install all that Android apps .
You can run your Android Apps on PC in using any of one Android emulators listed Bellow.
Here is tree Way To Run Android Apps on PC.
1.Official Android Emulator.
We will see that Android emulator one by one.
First of all i want to explain is Official Android Emulator. Google’s Android software development kit offer a 100 % free android emulator to run the android applications in PC. Although the SDK (Software Development Kit) is focused to the designers to make and analyze the android applications. Using this technique you can run the newest edition of Android in to your PC. So using this technique you can also analyze the newest android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 in your PC.
1.Download the SDK manager from Google and install it.
2.After installing SDK launch it.
3.Then Check the files for latest version of android.
4.Now the SDK manager will automatically download the required files and software from internet.
5.After the Download has finished, Select Manage AVDs.
6. Then Click the new button and create a virtual device.
7. After that Select the Android version you installed as target.
8. Name your Android Virtual device and Click create AVD.
9.After Doing all above steps , you will see a new virtual device in the Virtual device manager window.
10. Select it and click the start button.
11. Now Click Launch to launch the Android emulator.
12. It will take a few minutes to start, so just relax and wait for it.
Most of people uses Official Android Emulator to Develope Android apllication .It doesn’t have the facility of Integrated App Store. But you can download and install the apps inside it. So BlueStacks can be considered as the best.
BlueStacks is most popular Android emulator is another Way To Run Android Apps on PC . It is easy to use than that of Official Android Emulator.You can download BlueStacks for your required operating system on PC.
After installing it, set up it in your PC. It will set up normally. Offer App Store Accessibility if it ask for. Once the set up will complete then reboot your pc and run the BlueStack Application. It will run in a full screen mode but can also run other process (By using Alt+ Tab) in your PC.
Click on My Applications and look for for the App You want to set up. And relish the Application. You will need to sign in with your facebook or myspace consideration to link with BlueStacks.
To Sync with your Android device, BlueStacks includes a feature called 1-Click Sync. To use this
- First click on 1-Click Sync tile and enter your Google account Detail.
- Choose the devices you want to Sync with
- Install the app you want.
Push Your Apps to BlueStacks:
BlueStacks also help for getting your Apps from device to PC.BlueStacks also support a functionality of getting your Apps from device to PC. To do this you have to install BlueStacks Cloud Connect application which can be downloaded from Google app store. This also enable you to synchronize between your device and your System (PC).
- After installing it in to your device open BlueStacks in your PC, choose Cloud Connect Option.
- Now Follow the instructions and provide your email or phone no, if it ask for.
- Please Note down your PIN and press close.
- After that open the BlueStacks Cloud Connect App in to your device and enter the PIN and Log in.
- Select the Apps you want to push into the emulator and press Sync.
- Follow the texted-to prompts on your phone if you’d like to set up SMS connectivity.
Last one in the List is YouWave . It work as an Android App layer to run an Android App on windows platform. It is not a free software but it comes with a 7-Days free trial, which in enough to get a android feel without buying an android device. YouWave creates An environment to run all kind of android apps.This is another Way To Run Android Apps on PC.
1. Click on view menu.
2. Select online content to view the available app stores.
3. Select an app store and download the desired.
4. Click their icons to install them.
5. After installing those apps will appear in the App Menu of the YouWave.
I hope You will Enjoy that Application. I will prefer you BlueStacks to use. Because it is free and Easy to use.