If somebody has saved their password in his/her PC and you want to view it , then here is a simplest Way To View Saved Password In Google Chrome As well as in Firefox. In this Article I am going to explain a way to show saved Password in chrome.
With the help of this trick you can get saved password of any web site , that includes Facebook, Gmail , Twiter , Linkedin ,Orkut or any website which requires login to proceed.
This trick doesn’t require any additional software to get password. It is a simple browser based trick.
So, If you get your hands on your friends computer you can hack their password with this simple little trick.
Here is a Way To View Saved Password In Google Chrome
- First of all Open Google Chrome.
- Then go to Settings (It is at the Right Corner).
- After that Click on Advance Settings.
- Now scroll Down and select the option password and forms and then click on Manage saved password.
- After That you will get list of all websites whose passwords are saved on browser .
- At last click on show button to view those passwords.
Thats All. I hope you enjoyed reading this sneak trick article.