Nowadays, people are worried about the data privacy issues because there have been reports which shows that big tech companies are using voice recordings of users. If you are also concerned about the privacy of yours, then one thing which you should do is to know how to disable voice recordings in Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri.
Disabling Voice Recordings In Google Assistant
- First of all, go to your Google activity page
- Then go to “Voice and Audio activity.”
- Click on “Manage Activity”
- Now you can delete the history of your voice searches individually or vice versa.
- You can disable the voice interaction tracking from the main page by clicking on “voice and audio activity.”
Disabling Voice Recordings In Siri
Even though Apple is famous for maintaining the privacy of its users, but they have also accepted the fact of using a user’s voice recording. Here’s how you can delete it and make sure that no one is using your voice data.
- Go to the Settings> Siri & Search
- Then disable “Listen for Hey Siri” and after that “Press Side Button for Siri.”
- You will have to accept the warning for disabling all features
- Then Go to Settings>General>Keyboard
- Disable “Enable Dictation” and accept the warning
Deleting Voice Recordings On Facebook
Facebook is that social media platform which is used by people daily and handing over all of your voice data to them is not a good thing. So follow these steps to delete the voice recordings.
- Open Facebook profile of yours
- Click on “Activity Log”
- Then from the menu select “Voice Interactions” option
- To delete the voice history click on “Delete all your voice interactions.”
So these are some ways through which you can successfully delete the voice recordings and make sure no one has a tail on it.