When it comes to browsing, there are various sites which will force you to click on an ad. Such type of things will late send you some unnecessary pop-up notification which is always frustrating to face. It doesn’t matter how great your computer is unless you know how to stop these annoying notifications which will come whenever you’re browsing. When you’re trying to keep your PC neat and browsing experience clean, you should first know how to block pop notification. People often underestimate the importance of browsing without any interference, and that’s why their productivity also diminishes. However, there are some ways to avoid these annoying notifications on your PC, and here’s how you can do that.
Blocking Notification On Chrome
- Click on the three-dot menu icon from the right corner of the browser and go to “Settings.”
- Then click on “Advanced>Site Settings> Privacy setting>
- Then click on the ” Notification ” option
- Click on the toggle which says “Ask before sending,” and after that, the toggle would turn from blue into gray.
Blocking Notification On Firefox
- First of all, click on the three-line dot corner from the upper right side and got to the “option.”
- Then click on the “Privacy & Security” option from the left side of the menu
- Scroll down and click on “permission” and then “settings” option next to the “notifications.”
- Click on the box which says, “Block new requests asking to allow notifications.”
Stop Notification In Safari
- Go to the Safari>Preference from the main menu
- Then Click on “websites.”
- Later click on ” Notification ” from the left side of the menu
- Now you can select any website to block it from sending you any notification.
So these are some easy ways through which you can keep your browsing experience far clean by blocking notification.