Microsoft launched one of the best window versions that is window 10 (1083 version). This is the fifth released version which came out with many elegant features like a stylish design in the start menu, taskbar and users can control over their privacy easily. Though it’s rollout with fascinating design and features, yet a number of people are experiencing errors with Windows 10 updated because each version has unique strength and issues, so we have written this article how to install windows 10 versions without facing any error.
Before moving on to the installation process, look at the windows 10 updated version 2018 requirements.
- CPU: 1 GHz, faster.
- RAM: 1 GB for 32 bits and 2 GB for 64 bits.
- Screen resolution: 800×600.
- Internet access.
- Graphics: Microsoft DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver.
Let’s the windows 10 upgrade versions begin!
To download or upgrade window 10 version open setting then hit the press on update & security after then click the check for updates button then updates finished and click on restart now button. Once you follow all these steps, window 10 will starts the update and wait until you will not receive the notification that “your window update version is ready “.
How to fix windows 10 version issues?
- Free up storage: Always delete temporary files, old window version, duplicate files and images so that your PC can run efficiently.
- Temporarily disable antivirus: When you install the software, always trying to deactivate antivirus. To deactivate the antivirus, you should open the Windows; change the setting; Antivirus tab, here you find radio button click here to turn off antivirus.
- Reset the update: If you are experiencing any error when downloading windows 10 versions, try to reset the update service and try again. For resetting, type window update in the search box then click on change setting and here you find “never check for update” click OK and restart the computer.